Tuesday, April 10, 2007

WooHoo! 1st Post!

Ok here it is my own blog. I figured I should be the first to post. God help me that I am not the only one. lol. So I got an email that a local bike shop (LBS) owner named Bernie (Panther City Bicycles) is going to run for Fort Worth City Council-District 9. I thought, "hey thats cool!". I contributed to the cause after reading his blog for running for city council. After seeing some posts by other people that were bloggers, I decided I would start my own blog. I mean why not right? I am not sure when I will have time to post. I am currently attending the University of Texas at Arlington and working on TWO degrees (BBA in Management, and a BBA in Marketing), a father and a husband. I will be done with school in August 07' though (WOOHOO!) I love bicycling and meeting great folks and enjoying a good beer too! So we will see what happens. To be continued....

1 comment:

Adam said...

Hey, welcome to the world of bloggin'. I too don't really have time to do this with work, family, etc. But it's kind of a cheap substitute for a social life, so I do it anyway.